Thank you for visiting Francis Restorations
I am Scott Francis, owner of Francis Restorations. My background is in collision repair, but my passion has always been Mustangs. I started repairing cars in 1981 and have always worked on muscle cars on the side. I opened Francis Restorations in 2005 as a part time endeavor. It soon became clear that there was not enough time for two jobs. I decided to pursue my lifelong passion and hobby of restoring classic cars. I focus mainly on 65- 73 Mustangs, but I am open to all makes and models. I also still do late model and insurance work.
I started with friends’ cars and word spread about the business. My customers become well known friends because of the close and frequent contact while the project is planned, worked on and delivered.
I am fully capable of restoring you car from bumper to bumper, as Francis Restorations can be your 1-Stop restoration facility.
- Backing soda blasting (non destructive paint removal)
- Sand blasting (rust removal)
- A rotisserie is available for complete under body work
- Scratch removal from your original glass
- Complete body work and painting are handled on-site
- Along with suspension, interior, and trim work
- Complete drive line rebuilding is also offered
- Stainless steel straightening, and polishing
- Re-chroming of steel, pot metal and plastic interior parts
- Seat belt restoration
- Oil phosphate coating
- Re-plating of brackets and attaching hardware.
I can restore your car from a daily driver to a show car, the choice is yours. Here at Francis Restorations you are in charge of the direction your project takes, and I will work with you personally in reaching your goal for your classic automobile.
Please explore these pages to see current and Completed Projects.
Check back from time to time as I will be adding additional content as cars are worked on.